BOX OFFICE POLICIES
· Tickets may be purchased online through this website or (as available) prior to performance at the venue box office. The Box Office at Old City Hall opens 1 hour prior to performances. Credit/Debit cards, cash and checks are accepted. Season Ticket Holder admissions begin ten minutes before general auditorium seating (forty minutes before the performance.) General auditorium seating begins ½ hour before the performance. Please note all seats are GENERAL SEATING; there are no reserved seats for this event. We will be featuring a modified stadium-seating, end-stage configuration for this show. One-two rows of staggered seats are floor level and wheelchair accessible. Five rows of seating are elevated on platforms. Seats are first come, first served. Please arrive early for best seat selection. Please advise us of any particular seating requirements prior to purchasing tickets, and arrive ten minutes before the doors open to the general public for assistance.
· Box office phone number is (530)588-7172
· All tickets purchased online must be charged to MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express; tickets will not be held without payment.
· All sales are final and there are no refunds. We will try and accommodate exchange requests made 24 hours prior to the date on the original tickets. Old City Hall is a wheelchair accessible venue.
· All fees are non-refundable. In the case of a show cancellation, a ticket exchange for a subsequent performance or refund may be made. Only the face value of the ticket may be refunded.
· A current e-mail address and phone number are required when purchasing a ticket. You will receive an e-mail notification of your ticket with a link to print your tickets at home! Will-call tickets will be available at the venue box office beginning one hour prior to performance.
· As a courtesy to audience members and performers, please use discretion regarding a young child’s ability to sit quietly and enjoy a performance. All persons must have a ticket (except babes in arms). Some shows feature adult themes, subject matter and language and may not be appropriate for all ages. Please inquire regarding the suitability of a particular production prior to purchasing tickets.
· Please advise box office staff, prior to purchasing tickets, when special seating is required (wheelchair, few stairs, etc.)
· e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com; online find us at www.axiomrepertorytheatre.com
· Lost or stolen tickets that have been paid for with credit card or check may be replaced by calling the box office. Reprinted tickets will override original tickets; an ID will be required to pick up reprinted tickets. Reprinted tickets will be available beginning one hour prior to performance.
· Patrons wishing to be seated together at a general admission event must arrive at the performance venue at the same time. In the event of a sold-out show, and since this is a General Admission event, there is no guarantee that those arriving later than fifteen minutes prior to the performance may be seated together. Every attempt will be made to accommodate seating requests.
· Latecomers to performances will be seated at the discretion of house management at a suitable break in the performance. Those leaving their seats for any reason during a performance may be restricted to the back of the house until a suitable break in the action.
· All programs, dates, times and prices are subject to change without notice.
· No smoking or vaping is allowed at the performances. Adult beverages will be available for purchase for all shows.
· NO PHOTOGRAPHY NOR RECORDING WITH ANY DEVICE IS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME DURING ANY PERFORMANCE. Any manner of photography or recording is considered an infringement on both design and copyright law. NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS WILL BE MADE! Anyone caught violating this policy may be removed from the performance without a refund.
PLEASE REMEMBER: All ticket sales are final. No refunds.
ENJOY THE SHOW! WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU!